usethings adopts the Designers Accord – we:
- Publicly declare participation in the Designers Accord.
- Initiate a dialogue about environmental and social impact and sustainable alternatives with each and every client. Rework client contracts to favour environmentally and socially responsible design and work processes. Provide strategic and material alternatives for sustainable design.
- Undertake a program to educate your teams about sustainability and sustainable design.
- Consider your ethical footprint. Understand the environmental impact of your firm, and work to measure, manage, and reduce it on an annual basis.
- Advance the understanding of environmental and social issues from a design perspective by actively contributing to the communal knowledge base for sustainable design.